Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just Plain Happy


I am just plain happy.

I don't get paid until Wednesday, and I'm short of enough funds to last until then, especially with a doctor's appointment for daughter tomorrow. But I'm happy.

I have one working vehicle, and am borrowing and kids are hitching rides to work until I can get another one. But I'm happy.

I don't have nearly enough time for my Padrone, and at times I forget to tell him important things, although I do try hard to remember either when we are talking, or when I type my email to him, or if it is quick then I can text. But I'm happy.

It's obvious whenever he and I talk; he has commented on it more than once that I seem happy. And I am.

I am teaching, finally, although it is still sinking in. Scheduling and even student assignments have been totally erratic. In the first 3 weeks of school, I have had my schedule changed....5 times maybe? And it is still not written in stone! I will be very glad when things settle there. It is really a good feeling, though, to finally be working as a teacher!

And I'm in school as well, taking two more classes towards my Masters, plus an internship towards my final certification. The two classes for my Masters are taken one at a time, though, so it is a little easier. The one this half-semester won't meet online weekly, either, so it is almost like independent study with weekly deadlines, which is kind of the best of both worlds in a way.

And the best part is that finally I have settled enough that Padrone is starting to use me again, to tease me, to have me do things while online, he found a new channel for us that allows scening, something we have missed for quite some time. (the public aspect of scening, the scening hasn't been *that* long since we've done privately!) I'm out of practice for public scening, so I expect to feel quite exposed, vulnerable, and inhibited the first few times we do it, especially if others choose to critique my "technique" as they did a submissive who was scening there last night - lol. I'm afraid I might not be able to focus on the scene if that happens to me, and if someone intrudes in that way....well, I just hope it doesn't happen!

I am so very happy.

Padrone, you are amazing, and I am so very blessed to belong to you. You make me happy. Amazingly, incredibly, beautifully happy. Thank you for being you, for loving me, for taking care of me. I love you, Padrone.

3 comments:

Vulnerable said...

I am so happy to hear that you found work as teacher. Me myself am still searching...maybe I willl find one ... I am hoping. But finding ork as sport teacher in my country is really hard at the moment.

And just wanted to point something out..if someone critisoze the way you scene...Well I hope your Padrone will deal with him/her and make you feel loved and safe.

Warm hugs and warmly welcome to my own blog

vulnerablesubmissive.blogspot.com

schiava said...

Thank you, and I already follow your blog! :)

Padrone does make me feel safe and loved, and if it were a deep issue for me he would take care of it. But I need to get back into the mode of public scening, so he will likely wait until I ask for something, or comment about distracting things, or something like that. He is good about trusting me to let him know when I can't handle something anymore.

I wish you much luck with your job search. I have to drive 50 minutes each way (50 minutes to work, 50 minutes home) ... not a long commute for some people I know but for those of us who live in this area, that's a pretty long commute. I couldn't find anything any closer, even though I teach kids with special needs which is supposed to be in great demand! It may be, but not where *I* live!

Again, thank you for the comment, and the well wishes!

Storm said...

Congratulations. I'm sure a lot of hard work went into getting you teaching. Hope your scedule gets ironed out before the end of the semester!