Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break, Part 1



So Spring Break is over for this school year, and I am as ready to go back to school as I can get without having spent more time on my work at school than I was allowed to. And yes, the week with Padrone was absolutely wonderful! I'm not at all ready to end the time of extreme closeness that we have experienced this week!

But of course, I have been thinking. Padrone, made a lot of comments that had me totally melting, in ways that I truly never imagined. And today I started thinking, as the physical demands and the exposed emotions settle into place.

Padrone has talked this week about me being a good slave, being born to be his slave, so many wonderful and flattering things! So I started thinking today about feeling all mushy and adoring and just how easy he is to adore. Then, of course, since I am who I am I had to begin to think about *why* he is so easy to adore!

The answer is simple, actually. It has nothing to do with his Dominance, control, or even authority. I adore this man simply because he has been an element of change in my life - changes that I would never have done or made on my own, have been possible simply because he is who he is. He doesn't yet have a full understanding of what he has done in my life, although he definitely sees the effects of changes, for sure.

And honestly, he has put up with a LOT from owning me, especially early in our relationship. But he just...was himself. He has a practical, common sense approach to life in general, and often it was simply the fact that he loved me for what he saw in me and in spite of what I have seen in myself. It wasn't that he did anything extraordinary in and of itself, or nothing that someone else might think was extraordinary anyway. But to me, for me, and in my life.....this man's love and acceptance, especially acceptance, as I am....is most definitely extraordinary.

And it is those things, it is the way he simply wishes for simple things from me - to serve, please, and obey him - that has made such a dramatic difference in my life. Simply because he is who he is. His demands are not a heavy weight to bear, and his love makes it a pleasant weight. I adore this man. I adore this man with all that I am, and it is simply because of who he is and how that has made me who I am.

Padrone, I am yours, even more now than ever. I am simply yours.

No comments: