Thursday, July 08, 2010

Finally a breather


But not for long, of course - lol.

A brief update about school. It's been really difficult. Not the material itself, rather the workload on top of working all the hours i am working at my job. i had never done a power point presentation before, but i'm not a ppt virgin anymore! i have learned how to submit an assignment on the computer program they wanted, and i have scanned and emailed assignments, learned about APA formatting, and am becoming best friends with my printer. It's been really amazing that the biggest difficulty i have faced in the sheer VOLUME of work they expect, along with learning how to present what i know. i really expected a different set of difficulties but they haven't really been an issue so far.

The test i did over last weekend was though. i'm not even gonna comment on it until i know how i did. It's one of those things that could go either way, and i have absolutely no way of guessing which way it *will* go.

Padrone has been absolutely wonderful through all of this. i am reminded daily of how lucky i am to be His slave. Our relationship is based on D/s of course, and i do still live within the framework (as best i can, Padrone has told me to do my best, so the things that i struggle with, i have simply left off, like remembering to tell Him what i spend every day)...and i know that's a way of showing my submission, but of course we both need more. It is easier for me since i have school taking up so much of my mental energies, and Padrone would never demand anything of me right now. But i hate that HIS needs aren't being met very well. i know He expected it, and i know He is alright with it, it is just the submissive part of me that hates knowing that He puts His needs aside for a time so that i can fulfill a dream. Yes, i know He is doing His job in taking care of me and making sure i am happy and moving forward in life. But i am going to serve Him soon, that i assure you.

i've been doing a lot of thinking lately about how this man, who has never met me and who lives across the ocean, could be so important in my life. i'll blog about that when this is done and i can do it justice, but for now i will simply say that Padrone is the perfect man for me, and deserves all i can give Him, and i will give Him all i have and all i am.

Right now, i'm horny but more for the absolute surrender that comes from being totally controlled, than for actual sex. i need to beg and scream and plead....for pain, for pleasure, for whatever YOU need, Padrone. God i need to give all of myself to You soon...very soon.

Padrone, thank You. Halfway there now, with a few big projects to go, and thank You for the website, as well, Padrone. You are so wonderful to me, and You have no idea how much i appreciate Your help and support and encouragement, and patience (which i know has been tried often lately). i adore You, and am so gratefully and wonderfully Yours.

5 comments:

mouse said...

schiava,

I know what it's like to be busy...really busy so I totally hear ya with what you're going through. Having an understanding Master is so important, but I dunno...there were times that I felt Omega was too understanding. Even tho it would be completely inappropriate for him to do so, I sometimes thought to myself that I wished he would just pitch a fit. I just think it might have made me feel better...I dunno maybe?

Hugs,
mouse

mouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
schiava said...

i understand where you're coming from, mouse. But i am in a place where if that delicate balance is disrupted at all, i'll drop all the balls i'm juggling. So i am immensely grateful for Padrone's understanding during this time of our relationship, and i'll make it up to him as soon as possible. He knows i feel guilty to an extent, and if he were to dwell on his needs, it would exacerbate that guilt to the point of causing a real problem for me, and i guess i am glad he understands me so very well, and is doing what he can to make this time as easy for me as possible, emotionally.

Isn't it amazing how wonderful our men are? And i think the wanting them to yell or pitch a fit is due to our own guilt and we want to be blamed for things we can't control but yet is preventing us from doing what we feel we *should* be doing - the guilt of not being able to be superwoman. :)

i'm glad you're back, mouse. *hugs*

greengirl said...

shiava,
it is very, very temporary. You know this and so does he. And it is so very much for your good, for a good rason. I hate accepting help liek that - but you gave me good adv ice once - to view accepting the help as the task being asked of you - it was really good advice.

schiava said...

Thanks for the remider, gg. i hate to admit that i needed it! But only 3 weeks left, and of course finding a job, starting it, totally new routine, rethinking the framework - fun time ahead, even if it means more adjustments!

But then again, you know exactly what i'm talking about here, with you recent situation!

*hugs*...thanks, my friend.