Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


Wishing all my blog friends a very Merry Christmas!

We don't have big plans, only a quiet family time, and time actually and completely off work for me (hopefully), something that i haven't had in a while now. Both of the clients i am fully responsible for are with family for the holiday weekend, at least, and the secondary clients... well, only one of them may need me and that will be only if someone who is scheduled to work doesn't show up. That has happened fairly often lately though, so i am keeping my fingers crossed about that.

So, on that note, i am going to make candy with my daughter, sing off-key carols with a loving and grateful heart, and thoroughly enjoy my Christmas!

Buon Natale, Padrone, and Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

turiya said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

*hugs*

turiya

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hpe that 2011 will be a year of happiness and dreams fulfilled