Monday, April 23, 2012

A Quickie



I was supposed to type this over the weekend, but of course I didn't. Ugh.

I've got another kidney infection, and the family practice doctor I have been going to has referred me to a urologist. I see him on Thursday. I'm actually wondering if waiting until school is out would be a better idea since I am currently on another round of antibiotics, a different type, and it may actually knock it in the head this time. Of course, the biggest reason I wonder if waiting until school is out would be a better idea is because I don't really want to go at all. But I will. Double Ugh.

I also have another job interview tomorrow afternoon, which is a good thing. I was beginning to get...not worried, but really aware of the ticking of the clock towards the end of the school year. I know many principals like to have their positions filled before school is out so they (hopefully) won't have to worry about it over the summer. This is the second interview in this same district but the first was with a high school and this is with a Junior High. I know I am strange but I love teaching Junior High, so part of me really hopes I get this one.

And I had planned to type something different here this time. I hope I get a chance to do so soon, but for tonight I am going to go take my pain tablet and go to bed.

Padrone, I adore you, and I am so sorry about getting sick *again*. I *am* glad it was *after* this weekend, though, because of the intimate and wonderful things that happened then! You are so very, very good to me, Padrone. I am so grateful to belong to you, the only one who could ever be so incredibly, magically perfect for me! I am yours.

3 comments:

mouse said...

Hope you get some answers and feel better!!!

Lots of luck on the interview!!

Hugs,
mouse

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel betters soon! Best of luck to you on your interview! I will keep my paws crossed for you.

schiava said...

mouse - Thanks! The interview went well but I don't know if it's a job I would like or not. If I'm offered, I'll take it though, and keep looking. :) Nothing is binding unless a contract is signed!

Vanille - welcome and thank you! I'll take all the paw-crossing I can get!