Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy Anniversary, Padrone



Eight years ago today, Padrone collared this hard-headed, often silly, slave as his own property. Through the past eight years, we have both been through so much in life of course, and in our relationship as well of course, but we have each grown and changed as individuals in ways that have made us so much more together than we could ever be individually.

I cannot begin to imagine life without Padrone. He is such an integral part of who I am, how I live, how I love...and I will hold on tightly to his heart for as long as I live.

Padrone, there is nothing that I can say to you today that you do not already know. But I wish to simply honor the man you are, the Master you are, the lover you are and say that all of me...from past to future, from mistakes to potential...is yours. I adore you, I love you, I honor you, my Padrone. You are the best part of who I am, and you always will be. I am, quite simply and quite profoundly, forever yours. Ti amo, il Padrone mio.

1 comment:

mouse said...

Happy Nniversary. Been away from blogs forever it seems!

Saw that you're done with school also...so Congratulations on that!

Hugs,
mouse