Friday, March 23, 2007

Surprising surprise

Alright, since it has been quite some time since i have typed here, i will begin with an update on my injury.

i got hurt at work, no details...just too complicated to describe. At first they thought it was a strained rotator cuff, but after two weeks of only sporadic improvement and a physical therapy evaluation that indicated tear rather than strain, it's been determined that i have, indeed, torn my rotator cuff. No definitive diagnosis can be made without an MRI of course, but the doctor is confident that there is a tear. It is apparently (and hopefully) minimal, though. The course of treatment is a conservative one - physical therapy and time. i hope it works, because the next step is surgery. Ugh.

Today there was a slight incident that aggravated it, and increased the pain level a bit, but i am still very hopeful that it will respond well to the PT and that no knives will be used, and no offense to those who enjoy knife play!

Now...the topic that has been on my mind tonight....

Lately things have been changing for Padrone and me, and i will talk about that more specifically at another time. But it has been.....truly unbelievable, the things that have changed, deepened, for us. So tonight when we were in channel, we were interacting in the way that we have lately, privately. It was an ongoing type of thing, i was serving Him in my posture, by wearing both a gag and having my arms bound behind my back, and by wearing a butt plug. i was given a task very soon upon His entrance, that served to put me into an even more submissive mindset than usual. i was so focused on the task....and Him.....His control......His will....it was purely natural, very intense, and something that was typical for us lately.

It lasted quite some time, my displays of devotion, of submission, and His appreciation of it through the granting of orgasms. It probably was over an hour....maybe even two, come to think of it. i am not sure though. It kind of came to a climax itself with fiery pain following such intense pleasure.

Then He released me from both the gag and the manacles on my arms, and let me snuggle with Him.

What i found surprising, but which i realize shouldn't have, was a comment made in channel afterwards, and i have no idea who said it (as if that mattered anyway)....but it was something to the effect of "nice scene Franti Sir and titty{F}".

Nice scene?

Yes, to so many it had to have been merely a scene. To many it had to have been a form of playacting, of a channel drama, an expression of D/s to a degree, but for public consumption. i am surprised, now, that those words *did* surprise me, because not everyone knows that we live what we are...

For us, it was nothing more than an expression of who we are, and how we interact. For us, it was life, and how we live it. For us, it was an extension of the increased intensity, the deepening D/s interaction, that has been exploding in our relationship lately. For us...it was....Padrone and schiava, as we were meant to be.

Padrone, You know that i have no words for what is happening lately. You know my heart, my gratitude. You know how i feel about You, about being Yours. And You know that my love deepens with every jewel You give me, every gem in my crown of ownership. i don't know what force brought us together, but i am forever grateful. i am Yours, as only You understand i can be.

No comments: