Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Surgery

This will be a very short post, since i have far too much on my mind to be able to type coherently.

i am having surgery on my rotator cuff on Friday. Emotionally there are a lot of things going on, and after it was scheduled, and worker's comp had approved it.... i asked Padrone's permission to change it. He didn't allow it, for various reasons, and i am sure He's right. Right now i am really not capable of making decisions like that for myself, i know.

i know it is a fairly routine surgery, and that there is nothing to worry about. i also know, as do you all, that there is more going on with me, than just this. It's not an easy time for a major stressor like surgery. So i am worried, and upset, and stressed, and all of the things i hate to be but which seem to come so naturally to me.

So i will be out of pocket for a while. i don't know what will happen after Friday morning when i go into surgery. i don't have a clear idea of the recovery period. My doctor seems to want to sugar coat it. i wonder if he thinks i can't handle it. Maybe he's right. But i want to know, so i am going to find out as much as i can.

i will type more when i can.

i love You, Padrone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi titty, once in awhile i lose the use of my right hand due to tendonitis. i almost put an eye out trying to brush my teeth! avid