Monday, October 16, 2006

new rule

Recently i listed my rules, the ones Padrone has in place for me. One i forgot, and there is a new one as well. So here goes:

The rule i forgot is that i am not allowed to cross my legs. This one is quite difficult, although i long ago developed that habit to an extent, i gave no thought to when i was lying in bed, or crossing the ankles, or such. So it has been another challenge, one that Padrone knows is a strong one, since girls are taught to cross legs from a young age, and i'm not a young age anymore...lol..lots of time to practice crossing them!

The new rule may take a bit of explaining. i know, i clarify everything before i type it, but this one really does need a little preamble, i think.

Recently, Padrone allowed me to register at a slave registry - www.slaveregister.com for those who are curious where. There, once registered, a slave is assigned a number. This is a permanent number, and is unique to the slave forever. So my new rule is that i am to have that number written on my body, somewhere, at all times. It's a strange feeling, actually, to be marked this way. i love it, and it truly enhances my slavery, and the requirement to remember this. To mark myself as slave physically, daily, has revealed itself to be something deeply meaningful for me.

There is more i can type, but i need to go for a while now. Thank You, Padrone, for....everything. You make me thrive.

No comments: