Saturday, March 03, 2012

Just yours, my Padrone



Guess I might as well join into the Q&A month, so please feel free to ask questions! I don't get much traffic on my blog, so don't expect a lot of questions, but I would love to get some!

I'm kind of in the middle of the busy busy season with both work and school. First off, I am finally feeling better. I was pretty darn sick there for a little while though. I'm being very careful - lots of hand washing and antibacterial gel being used, lots and LOTS of water being drunk, vitamin C being taken, and Lysol being sprayed everywhere. And as Padrone reminded me when I was complaining about going to the bathroom constantly - pissing is good for me! *laughing*

I have one more class in my half-semester class, with a small assignment due tomorrow night at midnight, and a big one due *next* Sunday night at midnight. Oh yes, another small one then too, go figure. My other course is a lot more difficult to get a grasp of how well I am doing, mainly because there are only 4 assessments in the entire course, and we have the first one due in a couple of weeks. So I'll be doing them all in the last half of the semester which is usually a pain in the butt. But in this instance I am glad since my first half of the semester has been so strange.

Work is good, crazy but good. I really do love my students and enjoy the other teachers as well. There is some tension because a couple of the regular ed teachers don't seem to understand that our "SPED B.S." is mandated by the federal government and there is nothing we can do about it other than to take time out of the inclusion classes to do the paperwork required. Our job as inclusion teachers is to coteach, which means that just as they can tell me "I need to grade papers, can you (insert lesson here)?" that there will also be times when I have to say "look, I *have* to get this Alternate Assessment stuff done, I'll be out of the class until I get it uploaded". It happens. And you know....there's a *reason* they don't want to teach Sped, and when they think of it that way they're fine. As I told Padrone, I'm not upset about that attitude, as I know they're just blowing off steam for the most part, but it is aggravating to hear it every time they get behind on their paperwork - lol.

I will have a CRAZY busy time until Easter, with work and school both. I'm procrastinating today though, which won't get many "I'm proud of you's" from Padrone, I'm sure - lol. It has to happen now and then, or I would go insane.

I did have a bit of a meltdown earlier this week, I admit. I'm really pulled in a lot of directions right now with Padrone, kids, work, school, and checking on why it is taking so long for my license to come through. AND because I have been trying to figure out what to do about a car. I can buy a new one, a used one from a dealer, get one sitting in my yard fixed (replace the engine), or buy one off craigslist. I've really been torn about what to do, nothing felt right. I don't want a payment just yet, nor do I want the increase in insurance rates that will come with getting full coverage on a financed car. So, believe it or not, after weeks and weeks of stressing about it, I had a meltdown. I was a bit better after then but nothing had been decided yet. So yesterday my ex called with a solution (for once) that may work. He found out about a car that has relatively few miles on it, is in decent shape cosmetically, in good shape mechanically, and which I can pay cash for - less than I had planned actually. So I am going to go look at it....I guess on Monday....and buy it if I can. I think I'll like it if it is the car my ex represented it as being! I have seen it but I haven't yet driven it or anything, so I'm not counting on anything just yet, but I am hopeful.

And, poor Padrone....I was so incredibly needy the other day, after taking antibiotics to get rid of the kidney infection so I felt a lot better. It was all day long, which has become unusual for me in recent years. And I was so, so needy for harsh degradation..it was so difficult to manage at work, believe me! And Padrone was so good...he responded to my need and I know it sparked his own need as well. When I got home and online later, there was use, just as I had yearned for. So I was going to serve Padrone with a bj afterwards, but just that moment my daughter called and was sick at work and needed to come home. That's unusual for her. Extremely unusual. And Padrone knows it, so he let me go with little more than a wry smile and a "poor daughter".

It's difficult for us to have time right now. I keep thinking it will get better, but it doesn't ever seem to. :( Eventually it will *have* to though, even if I have to move out and let the kids keep this house for themselves!

Padrone, I will be so glad when I have more mobility! I know you will too. I miss you so much lately - it seems as if we have little time together, and what we do have is rushed or cut short or something. Spring Break will be so nice, my Padrone, so nice. I adore you, and I am so incredibly, amazingly, wonderfully loved by you that it makes it so easy to reciprocate those powerful emotions. I am totally and irrevocably yours. Forever.

No comments: