Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thinking and Thinking



So much has happened with Padrone and me lately, and I want to type it out but I don't know where to start! I guess I will begin with the newest rule Padrone has given me.

My collar is one which I cannot wear all the time, for various reasons. And Padrone has never been that concerned with me wearing it or not - it has been available whenever he has wanted me to put it on. But now I have a new rule - to wear my collar whenever I am home and don't have people around. That's totally new, and I am grateful for it!

Since school has been out, I've been in a bit of an introspective mood in general, I guess. Since getting my Masters, I have come to a crossroads in my career and I admit that I am totally unsure of how and where to go from here. But Padrone is so good at seeing things so clearly, and we talked for a bit yesterday and that helped tremendously! I still have a lot of thinking to do, of course, but I am not chasing so many rabbits as I was, thank goodness!

We keep getting closer and closer. It amazes me so often, in such a good way. I will miss this man next week, when our communication is limited because of vacations. And for the first time in several years, I am not taking courses over the summer (still feels strange), so we will have more time than usual all summer long. That feels so good, except I won't have much to talk about - lol.

Padrone, most of what I have wanted to say to you lately I have said via email, so you know my deepest thoughts of course. You know my worries and my scattered thoughts, and you know how safe and guided I feel with your very wonderful control. I love how well our lives, our desires, and our needs seem to fit together, except when my horniness fades so suddenly - lol. Bottom line, I love *you* and am so grateful to be yours, forever. Grazie, il Padrone mio.

No comments: