Saturday, April 03, 2010

Buona Pasqua - Happy Easter!


Well, it is Easter in italy already, and so i wish my Master a wonderful day of food and fun and family! Miss You already, Padrone.

And, i wanted to thank libby for the sweet award she gave my blog - the Beautiful Blogger Award! Here is what she said about my blog:


"schiava (or 'titty' as i know her) - for having such a beautiful example of a long-distance M/s relationship and blogging so openly about the ups and downs of living within such a dynamic"

Thank you libby! Those kinds of thoughts are so encouraging, especially when i lose focus on what my blog is all about, and what it isn't as well.

Now i have to name 3 others, and narrowing the list is not easy. i follow several (which i haven't taken the time yet to add to a blogroll, but i hope to do that tomorrow), and they are all interesting in varied ways and for different reasons.

But the three i would like to single out as being beautiful bloggers....which i chose for the way their words impact *me*, not for any other reason, are:

mouse - while i don't always understand or agree, she has a way of making me think..and rethink what i believe...in such a gentle, non-judgemental way. She simply states her thoughts, her beliefs, and discusses things regarding her relationship and her personal growth...in ways that make me feel as if she is talking directly to me. Thank you, mouse, for opening my eyes to the realities of living with a Master, something i have never yet done.

greengirl - her blog always makes me think. She and her husband are learning and growing and her "wonderings" always make me think. This blog is extremely intellectual at times, and at times over my head (i can be a bit slow now and then, as y'all know well), but i love the challenge of her wonderings and her realizations and hearing about how they are learning together how to do what she calls TTWD.

And the third was a very, very difficult decision for me to make. i have several that i like to read, some seem a bit more...judgemental...than others, and so i won't include them. Libby already has hers, as does morningstar. And so i will name my third beautiful blogger to be...

spirited one - she is as open as possible about her life, and i admire that tremendously. She tries hard to balance wife, mother, submissive, author, and emotional healing, and those things are not easy to do...and even more difficult to blog openly about. She is another that i would love to pick up the headphones on skype and simply call to chat, feeling (as i do with mouse and greengirl) almost as if i know her already through her words on her blog. That, to me, is an amazing thing, and one that i deeply appreciate about her and her blog!

And beyond those things, please everyone, have a wonderful Easter! i will blog again soon.

Padrone, Buona Pasqua e Pasquetta!

4 comments:

greengirl said...

Shiava,
Thank you for your kind words. I really think you are wrong about one thing though - just because my writing is convoluted and unclear sometimes, doesn't make you slow - it makes me convoluted and unclear. Your blogs shows that you have a great deal of insight and wisdom, so I'm honored you appreciate mine as well.

mouse said...

shiava!

I really don't know what to say. I can totally see why Libby would name you, I find your blog to be inspiring and thought provoking.

Hugs,
mouse

schiava said...

greengirl - you're welcome, but i can be slow at times, just ask Padrone! Your blog isn't convoluted and unclear, it is beautifully written. i just sometimes don't get the things that others seem to grasp so easily - that's why i know it's *me* and not you!

mouse - you so deserve it! i have always loved your blog, and the openness with which you communicate. Thank you for your words, as well.

You two, and spirited as well, are supposed to name three blogs as beautiful bloggers. i'm not much into those kinds of things but i really did want to express my appreciation for y'all and what you say and experience, and it seemed quite a convenient way to do it!

(si Padrone, i know i am a lazy slave!)

turiya said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much... wow... Sorry I just read this today. I haven't been doing much reading in the last week with so much going on... both in life and in my head. I've got some blogging to catch up on too.

I'll have to think of three people... I don't think that'll be easy.

Hope you had a wonderful Easter and please feel free to add me to your Skype any time: hisspirited1 is the name I use.

*hugs*

spirited