Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Padrone

Today is my Master's 50th birthday, and yes, i have already teased Him about being half a century old! The problem is that there is no gift i can give Him online that He doesn't already have. i can give symbols, however.

Padrone, i give You.....a gag (of Your choosing, or many if You wish). This is one thing i am not fond of, being gagged, but i have recently learned that You do like them. So, as a symbol of my submission, my truly not having limits where You are concerned, i offer this to You to use, or not, as You wish. Yes i know You would have anyway, but...it is merely a gesture, a formality.

It is also a symbol and a reminder of Your ability to render me (yes, even me) speechless. There are times when i couldn't say a word if i tried to, gagged or not, simply from the effects of our relationship. Thank You, my Padrone.

i offer You a more complete trust, as we discussed on the phone. Or as i discussed, since i had problems explaining my meaning..lol. Padrone, our relationship has grown so deep that it seems there is nothing held back....but there always is. That is human nature, even for a slave. What i meant and tried to explain, is that i offer You more vulnerability and trust.

There are times when i am so concerned with what i need, never physically - those needs and desires You meet gloriously. Emotionally i have been truly terrified to give control of my needs in a relationship over to You. i felt that the only way they could be met is if i, somehow, ensured that they were. my gift to You, today, is.....the control over meeting my needs. i will stop focusing on them, and focus more on learning to trust through the vulnerability which this creates, that You.....being Yours....because of who You are and how You feel about me, and the importance You place on our relatioinship..will ensure that the needs are met. i don't have to worry about that anymore, although i am sure i will *blush*. my gift is realizing the need to give it to You, trusting and not worrying.

i hope it makes more sense to You now, Padrone. If not, maybe it will in time.

The last gift that i can give You is that of begging to be pushed in some ways that i know You enjoy. i know, for instance, that You love to show me off in channel - and not just my slut side. You enjoy, sometimes, merely having me do things that are difficult for me because it shows how deep my submission is. i am begging, my Master, for more of that, when You feel the time is right to do it.

What am i giving You today? Nothing that You don't already have, or don't deserve to have had long ago. The gifts, as i have always said, are far more from You to me. i am more grateful than words could ever express to be Yours, my Love.

Buon Compleanno, mio Padrone.

No comments: