Tuesday, September 26, 2006

my rules

Something happened today that surprised me. Padrone has always said that this blog is mine and has never yet commented on the content of it, unless i ask Him for a response. But today He gave me a kind of writing assignment, and then said "oh, and you could also post them in your blog". So, at a...um......suggestion from Padrone *wink*.....here is my list of rules as His slave.

These are listed in no particular order.

1. i am not allowed to cum, either rl or online, without His permission.

2. i am to type an email every day, even if it is a line or two, but He loves long ones for some reason.

3. i may not date men without His permission.

4. i may not talk with my mother without His permission.

5. i must ask His permission before buying any new clothing for myself.

6. i may not wear anything green, except when He says i am to for a punishment.

7. When i wake up, i am to wear the cock for at least 15 minutes in my ass, after going to whore position.

8. i am to go to slave position for at least 5 minutes before going to bed.

9. i am to put clothespins on my nipples every time i use the toilet.

10. i may not sit on comfortable chairs, or use my bed, except when i am sleeping, or to talk with Him. He prefers for me to be on the floor, and to be kneeling when talking with Him.

11. i text when i leave home, stating what i am wearing and where i am going, when i get there, when i leave, and when i get home.

12. i am to text every hour (when i am not at work or sleeping), saying what i am doing.

13. i am to text to let Him know every time i am alone.

14. When i am alone, i am to crawl rather than walk, when i go anywhere.

15. i wear the new plug when i am online, the entire time i am online.

16. i am to say that i am His, every time i cum.

17. i am to go to the using place during my lunch break every night i work, wear the cock in my ass for at least 10 minutes, and if weather permits, i am to go to whore position for at least 5 minutes while there.

18. i am going to try to remember to ask Him about purchases before i make them, for things other than groceries or paying bills. This won't be easy, as sometimes i see things on sale that the kids need, and buy them because they are indeed on sale. (This isn't a requirement, but something that He would find pleasing, so i will strive to do it, and the best way for me to do so is to act as if it is a rule).

19. He wants to know as much as possible about my life, and so another of those things i know He would find pleasing but which isn't an official rule is that i text as many details about my day as possible.

And so, unless i have forgotten to type something that i live by, that is my list of rules. Of course, there are restrictions in IRC, and even a ritualistic greeting with rules of its own, but since IRC is ..... well, just IRC and not life, i didn't list them with my rules. Here are those restrictions and the guidelines of my greeting Him on IRC:

i am restricted from use by anyone, other than to give a Dom a bj in channel only, or to serve socially (getting a drink, things like that).

When i see Him in channel, i am to crawl to Him and beg to kiss His feet. i am to stay lowered, face on His feet, until given permission to move, whether to kneel up or to go to some other position, whichever He chooses.

i am to tell Him who PMs me when i am PMed when He is online, or if i PM someone.

On a related note regarding my rules, in rl of course, but more related to those that read this, in IRC as well: some of y'all may not realize that i am my own worst "tattle tale".....and if i do something when He isn't there that i think He might be upset about, i am the first to tell Him about it. Also if i am not able to follow a rule or if i just...don't. Like if i don't email on a particular day, *usually* He wakes up not only to that knowledge, but also from a text from me saying so, saying why (if possible via text), and almost always asking for punishment.

Punishment is almost exclusively reserved for rl things, however. IRC is just.....IRC, a chat server, the channel just a chat room. i do watch what i say most of the time, and He has said something to me once or twice, but....i don't remember that He has ever punished me for my behavior in a chat room on IRC. And yes, i have emailed Him with logs of my behavior there, and worried that i had embarrassed Him, or caused problems between Him and a friend or something, but i have never been punished for anything yet, thank goodness.

i'm thinking the types of rules and the punishment for misbehavior which He has put in place for me, reflect what is, and what has always been, most important. i am His, with all my life, in all my life, not just in an online chat room.

Thank You, Padrone, for the rules, the restrictions. Thank You for presenting them to me in such a way that hasn't overwhelmed me, and thank You for giving me time to adjust to the difficult ones before adding more. And thank You for the gift of yet another rule, more control, that You gave me for my birthday. i do love You.

mi sento totalmente posseduta, devota al mio Padrone.

No comments: