Friday, May 15, 2009

Oooops




i didn't mean be unclear in my last post. It was shown to me in a way i won't ever forget, that i have to make *absolutely* sure not only to be clear about what i say, but that if something is unclear, to make *absolutely* sure i type however many words necessary to clarify it.

So, here is a belated explanation of what i meant in my last post.

First, i would like to point out that i began by speaking of relationships in general, not necessarily D/s relationships, although those come naturally for me to speak of and they will always find their way into my thoughts and writings.

There are some basic commonalities between all types of relationships that work, and part of what i was typing was about those. But i didn't make clear what i *didn't* consider common to all types of relationships, and it came across that i may be... losing the interest in, or letting the importance of, the D/s aspects of our relationship.

NOTHING could be farther from the truth.

What i meant to say, to really express strongly, was that the framework i talk about is just that, nothing more. It isn't an excuse to be lazy in other ways to serve Him. It isn't a way to "slide"...or to consider myself submissive without any effort or thought....or even to be considered the entirety of the "s" part of D/s. i didn't mean to imply that i didn't need any other form of submission in my life, or any other ways to express the submission i feel. i need more, so much more, but i am deeply grateful for what is in place as a constant....the framework.

It really is the best thing that we could have in place, because it allows us to express our personalities, the Dominance, the submission, in other, deeper, stronger, more powerful ways.

For me, it is as if the strong and constant urge to submit is met daily, all day, and so i don't have to worry or wonder if He will allow me to submit today or whatever.

i mean, what if our internet went out for a while, and the framework wasn't in place? Where would i be then?

So it is the routine, the welcome and needed way to express what is inexpressible in other ways. And the wonderful part about it is that it frees me mentally.... to focus on Him more and more and to think of ways to submit, or ways to please, and it minimizes the need for Him to have to constantly find things for me to do or say to show that submission, even when He's not in the right mindset.

i am grateful for the framework, desperately so, because without it there is no way we could have gotten as close as we are, nor would the D/s be as powerful as it is in our relationship. It is like....the framework is a skeleton...and we're "bulking up" the D/s....the relationship is built on the skeleton....if the skeleton was not there, or weak....the relationship, the "bulk", would collapse!

And that, my friends, is what i meant to say and didn't, in my last post. i regret if i gave the wrong impression, and i will try harder from now on to prevent that kind of thing.

i am more enslaved, more deeply owned, and more deeply submissive than ever. My gratitude and adoration for my Master grows every day, even on days when i'm upset with Him!

Padrone, thank You more than i can say for loving me as You do, and for showing me how to love the "right" way for me. i am Yours, mio Padrone...so Yours.

No comments: