Friday, May 25, 2007

i am....

i am called by many names. i have real names that i am called, different nicknames by various people as well. i am submissive woman. i have been called bitch, cunt, slut, whore, etc, by many many men.

But who am i really?

i am called schiava by the one who owns me and has the right to name me as He wishes. He calls me titty, troia, vacca, now and then cagna. i am slave, owned, controlled as i never dreamed possible. i am ass-fucking whore, fuckpig, His slut, His bitch in heat, humping whore for my Padrone. i am adoring, worshipping slave, devoted to Him, to His pleasure, to His needs being met, to Him. i am mushy, needy, silly, hormonal, difficult. i am loving and loved, totally surrendered and equally as controlled. i am His fiore, His southern flower, opening...revealing myself only to Him. i am His, in everything i am.

i am still learning who i am. But i have been given freedom to be whoever i find out i am, as i discover more and more about myself. His bonds, the bonds that make rope and leather weak...useless, free me so totally.

Oh Padrone, thank You for giving me the structure, the framework in which to live, so that i may be so totally free to surrender to You....so totally free to be slave, the slave i am. The more deeply You own me, the more freedom i am granted. Thank You, my Owner, for the freedom to be who i am.

Because, to put it simply, i am simply Yours...whatever, whoever You want me to be, because You want me to be myself to the fullest extent that i can. Who i am is who You want for me to be. The perfect circle.

What an amazing Padrone owns me. i love You, my Master, more than these words could ever convey. Thank You for owning me so very beautifully.

No comments: