Thursday, February 15, 2007

untitled

Prone at Your side, deep in submission, my very posture reflecting the depths of my emotions...

my bruised and marked body aching, throbbing with heat from Your belt and Your flogger...gagged, the hated drool flowing, unable to prevent it....tears spill onto the floor....

my ass, filled and yet still so exposed, the openness of my hole for You so obvious, the tautness of my stretched rim around the transparent, glass plug that fills me so very full...

my cunt, leaking our combined cum....juices covering my thighs from the torment, from Your pleasure, from my own release...

Prone, in slave position, low, mere hole for Your pleasure, not even begging, merely Your flesh to control, to possess, to consume entirely into Your will.

Trembling and still, serving with silence, with tears and with pain...my heart soaring as i am made complete, proudly Your object for pleasure...allowed to please, allowed to serve....Your schiava, Your woman, Your love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow........ beautiful